Merlin Web MascotA Dreamweaver™ Extension
DW 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or later versions
- Inserts a Merlin mascot on your web pages
- No programming skills required
- No server side scripts required
- User-friendly, visual configuration.
- Usefull to attract attention to some product or show help information
Note: As Merlin is part of MSOffice, it only works under Windows operating System and Internet Explorer browser. However, Internet Explorer is the most popular browser, and most of your web users will be capable to see the Merlin running. Other browsers like FireFox will ignore the code.
Read more in the Merlin Web Mascot - Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to Commands =>TSMerlin
Insert new action below the selected action.
Update the selected action with the new edited values.
Delete the selected action.
Move up the selected action.
Move down the selected action.
Note: The product "Merlin Web Mascot" isn't available yet for the latest browser version, so it cannot be downloaded at the present moment.