Dynamic Image PreviewA Dreamweaver™ Extension
DW 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or later versions
- Builds dynamic image previews over thumbnails.
- Roll the mouse over a thumbnail, and a full-size image is shown in a floating, draggable box with shadows and fade animation effects!
- Can be configured to close the image window upon mouseout.
- Especially useful if you have many thumbnails on a page.
- No programming skills required
- No server side requeriments
- Compatible with most browsers, both PC and Mac.
Note: If you are looking for a hotspot-images version (images with hot areas), then please check the Hotspot Image Highlight.
Video tutorial: Dynamic Image Preview
Read more in the Dynamic Image Preview - Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to Insert => Dynamic Trio Solutions => Insert PreviewImage
...or go to Insert Bar=>Dynamic Trio Solutions=>Insert PreviewImage
Now (in the browser) roll the mouse over the image, or text, and a floating panel will be shown. You can relocate the panel by dragging it with your mouse – place the pointer on the blue band over the top of the preview image. The blue band will also contain the preview title and a close button.
|Paypal or Credit Cards:||
PRICEAfter payment you will be redirected to a direct-download page and the download link will be emailed to the payment address.