Help Hints for WebA Dreamweaver™ Extension
DW 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or later versions
Also available as independent script
The help hints are shown using fade transition effects and can accept HTML formatting.
- Style, color, fonts, background, including background images can be set up to match your Web site perfectly.
- Compatible with most browsers, both PC and Mac.
- Very easy to install. You can add hints to your pages just with one click!
- Also available as standalone script for use directly without Dreamweaver. This includes the possibility of integration with server side scripts to generate help hints.
- Can be se up to show your logo in background, making your website unique and original.
- No programming skills required.
- No server side scripts required.
Video tutorial: Help Hints for Web
Read more in the Help Hints for Web - Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to Insert (or Insertbar) => Dynamic Trio Solutions => Insert HelpHints
- You can attach the help hints to form fields, links and images
- Compatible with special characters (ex: non-latin alphabet)
- Accepts HTML Tags (except links)
- You can configure visually the fade speed
- Help hints are handier than sending the user to Help page.
- TS HelpHints Dreamweaver™ Extension
- TS HelpHints standalone script
- Help File