Dreamweaver CalendarA Dreamweaver™ Extension
DW 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or later versions
Read this first: This calendar is a "Date selector" field for forms. If you are looking for other type of calendar we can offer you these alternative products:
- An advanced date picker, with more configuration features.
- A visual calendar for events
- A Event Calendar Pro with additional features
- An advanced appointment calendar.
- A reservation calendar.
- Months and weekdays are available in 3 languages (English, German, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian)
- You can define special days in order to emphasize the way to show these days
- You can define restricted days (not accesible to users)
- Compatible with most browsers, both PC and Mac.
- ASP and PHP integration samples are provided with the download
- Style 1: show current month, current year unless you define otherwise
- Style 2: show input fields for Day, Month and Year, and an icon that expands into the calendar and pre-selects the requested date
|fig1 - Calendar Style 1||fig2 - Calendar Style 2|
Video tutorial: Calendar
Read more in the Dreamweaver Calendar - Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to Insert (or Insertbar) => Dynamic Trio Solutions => Insert TSCalendar
TS Calendar will automatically open a Configuration Dialog, which offers options to adapt the calendar to your needs.
- Calendar style: input fields for Month, Day and Year, with an icon that expands into a calendar, or a fully expanded calendar preset for current month.
- Language: Selects the language of the calendar. English, Spanish, German and Japanese are currently available.
- Insert special dates: Allows to introduce dates that will appear emphasized. Date must have the format mm/dd/yyyy.
- Insert restricted dates: Allows to introduce dates that will be shown in strikethrough – for example, not available, fully booked, closed, etc. Date must have the format mm/dd/yyyy.
How to access the dates selected by the user?
If the calendar selected version is the one that keeps the calendar expanded (see fig.1), three input elements type “hidden” will be inserted in the page, selMonth< calendar id>, selDay< calendar id> and selYear< calendar id> that store the month, day and year values respectively from the visitor's selected date inside the calendar named TSCalendar.
alert("The selected month is: " + document.getElementById("selMonth23456").value);
alert("The selected day is: " + document.getElementById("selDay23456").value);
alert("The selected year is: " + document.getElementById("selYear23456").value);