Glossary Dreamweaver ExtensionA Dreamweaver™ Extension
DW 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or later versions
Put the mouse pointer over this text to see a sample.
- This panel can be relocated inside the browser just by dragging with the pointer over the blue title band to the desired location.
- Fade effects
- Accept HTML tags, including images and links
- No programming skills required
- No server side requeriments
- Compatible with most browsers, both PC and Mac.
Video tutorial: Glossary
Read more in the Glossary Dreamweaver Extension - Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to Insert (or Insertbar) => Dynamic Trio Solutions => Insert Glossary
- The first field to complete is the glossary title. The title is shown in the blue bar of the window that will appear in the webpage when rolling with the mouse over the word or phrase with the glossary attached.
- The second field is required and you must fill it with the definition that the glossary will show.
This blue band will show the title defined for the word or phrase and a closing button.
|Paypal or Credit Cards:||
PRICEAfter payment you will be redirected to a direct-download page and the download link will be emailed to the payment address.