Mini Flash Music PlayerA Dreamweaver™ Extension
Standalone Flash Movie
- Plays MP3 files
- Several options for starting the player
- Highly flexible configuration of volume, autostart, shuffling and auto-repeat
- Very light player
- Easy to insert on your website
- No programming skills required
- Playlist filename passed as parameter (you can change the playlist filename)
- 6 styles available. All included in the same package:
Note: We have developed another similar product, the TSPlayer Flash Music Player family including attractive interfaces.
There is also available the Secure TSPlayer family (prevents unauthorized audio file downloads) with support for RSS podcats, XSPF format and other features.
Video tutorial: Mini Player
Setup includes the following options:
- Select MP3 Music Folder - select the folder where the music files will be stored.
- Initial Volume Value - enter the desired starting music volume choosing a number between 0 and 100.
- Autoplay - you can make your player start with the first song on the playlist, automatically, or wait until the user selects a song, then clicks on "Play".
- Active Repeat Playlist Button sets this option as default.
- Active Shuffling Selection Buttonsets this option as default.
Press "OK" and a file named configuration.xml will be created inside the MINIPlayer folder. It can be edited if you want to change the default setup.
Read more in the Mini Flash Music Player - Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to Commands > MINIPlayer.
A Setup Dialog will open up automatically. You will be prompted to select a folder where the music files are to be stored. This directory must be placed inside the website.
|1.- Previous Button
2.- Play Button
3.- Pause Button
4.- Stop Button
5.- Next Button
|7.- Song Data / Action Name
8.- Repeat Button
9.- Shuffling Button
11.- Seeking Bar
12.- Volume Control